Sunday 18 April 2010

Triple Thrash Treat

After an absence of the TTT last week I humbly apologise, and am on my knees begging for forgiveness. In return, I present you with a trio of vids that should leave you begging for forgiveness....

This week's selection has been mainly inspired by Terrrorizer Magazines newly released "Secret History of Death Metal" (Order your copy nowHERE ). Being a kid growing up and the internet not being the treasure trove of info it is today (let alone not available almost ANYWHERE opposed to EVERYWHERE like it is now) I missed out on a lot of good bands. Most modern DM (and so called 'death core' bands like) bores me silly with its sterile production and over reliance on musical complexity making something that was primal and fierce into a chin stroking exercise. A lot of the time it plain isn't catchy enough neither. so when I'm introduced to 'new' bands I am disappointed. Although these bands aren't 'new' in the literal sense, it's the first time I've checked them out. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment